We Solve Your Immigration Challenges
North Florida’s most trusted immigration law center.
Get the latest immigration news from our team.
Justice & Dignity
Immigration Legal Services
The immigration process can be overwhelming. The laws are complex, the documentation is confusing, and the submission requirements are daunting. The help of a responsive, experienced immigration lawyer is crucial to successfully navigating the immigration process. If you are trying to solve your own immigration problem, you need the Ramirez Hormaza Law Group to help you find a solution.
Led by Aida Marta Ramirez, a daughter of immigrants, the Ramirez Hormaza Law Group is focused on finding the best immigration solution for each client. Here is a list of the services the firm provides.
Immigration is about giving people a new start and uniting families. The Ramirez Hormaza Law Group has extensive experience in securing the following statuses for clients:
- Green cards, permanent residence and visas for family (parents, children and siblings) inside and outside the United States
- Marriage-based green cards and lawful permanent residence
- K-1 fiance visas
- Same-sex couple marriage-based green cards and K-1 fiance visas
- U visas (for crime victims)
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) alternative petitions
- I-751 petition to remove the conditions of residence, jointly filed and after separation or divorce
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) petitions
- TPS (temporary protected status) petitions
- Parole-in-place for family of Active U.S. Servicemembers.
- Hardship waivers: I-601A provisional waivers, I-212 waivers, and I-601 waivers
The threat of deportation can shake you to your core. It is a sentence that can literally take from you the life you have built for yourself in your new country. The Ramirez Hormaza Law Group can stand with you in the following deportation and removal cases:
- Cancellation of removal for lawful permanent residents
- Cancellation of removal for nonlawful permanent residents
- Asylum in removal proceedings
- Family-based applications and waivers in removal proceedings
- Bond hearings
- Prosecutorial discretion
For many, the immigration journey begins when they get a new job in a new country. If you have obtained a new job or are considering employment in the United States and need help obtaining the appropriate status, the Ramirez Hormaza Law Group can help you get one of the following:
- H-1B specialty occupation visa
- L-1A/L-1B visa for intracompany transferees
- O-1 visa for individuals with extraordinary abilities
- F-1 student or J-1 exchange visitor visa
- H-2A visa for temporary agricultural workers
- H-2B visa for nonagricultural temporary workers
- PERM labor certification
- I-140 petition
- EB-1A extraordinary ability or EB-1B outstanding professor/researcher visa
- EB-1C visa for multinational managers or executives
- EB-2 national interest waiver